|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Total Time taken||15 minutes|
|Category||Weight loss salad|
- Mixing Bowl
- Box Grater
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
Ingredients Broccoli Apple Weight Loss Salad
- Four cups broccoli florets
- Two cups apple – thinly sliced
- Three-fourth cup red onion – diced
- Two cups sharp cheddar cheese – shredded
- Three-fourth cup almonds – sliced
- One cup mayonnaise
- One lemon – juiced
- One tablespoon sugar
- Two teaspoons salt
- One teaspoon of fresh cracked pepper
(Make another recipe – Creamy Avocado Pasta Weight Loss Salad)
- Place broccoli, apple slices, onion, cheese, and almonds in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or mason jar with a lid, add mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix together (or shake) until well blended.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss, making sure to coat well.
- Can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.