Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Duration – 05 minutes
Total Time taken – 15 minutes
Category- Weight loss salad
Diet – Veg
Ingredients for Broccoli Cauliflower Weight Loss Salad Recipe
- One medium broccoli head
- One medium cauliflower head
- Three-fourth cup dried cranberries, craisins
- Half cup sliced almonds or pine nuts, toasted on a dry skillet until golden
- Two Tbsp honey
- Two Tbsp lemon juice, from 1 small lemon
- Half cup mayonnaise
- Peel the broccoli stem and chop off the base. Chop broccoli into small florets and dice the stem.
- Remove and discard the cauliflower core and leaves and dice the rest into small pieces.
- Toast half a cup of nuts or almonds on a dry skillet over medium/high heat, tossing frequently until fragrant and golden brown, then add to the salad bowl along with three-fourth cups of craisins.
- In a bowl, mix together half a cup of mayonnaise, two Tbsp honey, and two Tbsp lemon juice. Add dressing to the salad and toss well to combine.
(Read More – Avocado Chicken Weight Loss Salad Recipe)
Fresh lemon juice makes all the difference – when you only have three ingredients in the dressing, each one really counts.