Everything you could possibly want is in this lovely cauliflower and sweet potato salad. Simple to prepare, packed with vegetables, and totally addicting!
This salad is deliciously satisfying thanks to the roasted veggies, and it also works well as a side dish at parties or for lunch. For several days, it keeps well in the refrigerator.
Here is a hint if you haven’t yet made the sweet potato cabbage salad. Prepare to be in love!
|Preparation Time||18 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||32 minutes|
|Total Time||50 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into medium-sized florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons warm water, to thin the dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon salt
(Make another Recipe – Low Carb, Vegan and Gluten Free Cucumber Tomato Salad (very easy to make))
How to make Cauliflower Sweet Potato Salad
Sliced sweet potatoes and cauliflower florets should be added to a baking sheet that has been prepared. Drizzle with olive oil and season with all those lovely spices.
About 30 minutes of roasting time will make them fork-tender.
Put the peas, green onions, cranberries, cilantro, and parsley in a bowl with the roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower.
Next, combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well-blended and creamy, adding additional hot water as necessary. Taste the seasoning and make any necessary adjustments.
Over the entire salad, drizzle the dressing, and gently toss to combine. Eat after garnishing with some extra mix-ins!