By using festive dried cranberries for the traditional raisins, we’ve spiced up the traditional Waldorf salad for the holiday season.
Greek yogurt and mayonnaise are mixed together to give the salad a creamy texture while keeping it light.
|Preparation Time||05 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||05 minutes|
|Total Time||10 minutes|
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 large sweet apple, diced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- ⅓ cup walnut halves, toasted and chopped
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
(Make another Recipe – Creamy Vegan Crunchy Quinoa Salad)
How to make Tomato Cucumber Salad
- In a sizable bowl, combine the salt, yogurt, and mayonnaise.
- Toss in the apple, celery, grapes, walnuts, and cranberries.