|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||20 minutes|
|Total Time taken||30 minutes|
|Category||Weight loss salad|
Weight loss Salad Ingredients
- Two cups of elbow macaroni, uncooked
- One cup of red bell peppers, diced
- Half cup red onion, diced
- Half cup celery, diced
- Two large boiled egg
- One Tbsp chopped parsley, optional for garnish
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- Half cup mayo
- Three tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Three tbsp sweet relish
- Three tsp yellow mustard
- One tsp ground black pepper
- One tbsp salt, according to taste
(Make another recipe – Antipasti weight loss Salad)
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions in salted water. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients together and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place the macaroni into a bowl. Add the diced bell peppers, red onion, celery, and eggs.
- Pour in the dressing and stir to combine. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.