Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Duration – 20 minutes
Refrigerator Time – 1 hour
Total Time Taken – 40 minutes
Category- Weight loss salad
Diet – Veg
For the potato weight loss salad dressing
- HALF cup mayonnaise, ( low fat)
- One tbsp white vinegar
- One tsp mustard
- One tbsp water, to loosen the dressing
- Half tsp black pepper
For the potato weight loss salad
- Five Yukon gold potatoes (medium), or another waxy potato
- Five eggs
- Four dill pickles (not sweet), small
- Four green onions, sliced
- One tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt according to taste
- Two tbsp microgreens (such as cress, or more dill), optional garnish
(Read More – Top 10 Healthy Breakfasts for Weight Loss)
- In a bowl mix half cup of mayonnaise, one tbsp white vinegar, one tsp mustard, one tbsp water, and black pepper, toss until mixed well, and set aside.
- Cook potatoes until tender but still firm, drain, and air dry layer. Cook the eggs and cool them down. Then peel the potatoes and the eggs.
- Dice the potatoes, eggs, and pickles in equal dice. In a mixing bowl combine the diced potatoes, eggs, dill pickles, sliced green onions, and chopped dill. Add the salad dressing and mix everything with a spatula do take care not mash the ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of fresh dill as you like and/or 1 Tbsp microgreens immediately before serving.