Preparation Time -ten minutes
Cooking length – fifteen minutes
Total Time Taken – Twenty Five minutes
Category- Weight loss salad
Diet – Non-Veg
Calories: 341 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Chicken Cobb weight loss Salad
- Six cups of romaine lettuce (chopped )
- Two cups of chopped crispy chicken (about 2-3 strips)
- Half a cup of chopped boiled eggs (about 2 eggs)
- Half a cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Half cup of diced Roma tomatoes (about 1-2 tomatoes)
- Half a cup of crumbled bacon (about 4-5 bacon strips)
- Your favorite choice of salad dressing
- Bake your fresh chicken strips according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, boil some eggs, grate some cheese, chop your fresh lettuce, dice your tomatoes and cook your bacon.
- Peel and slice your boiled eggs and crumble your bacon.
- Combine your fresh lettuce, fresh chicken strips, boiled egg, cheese, tomato, and bacon in a large bowl.
- Serve them with your choice of salad dressing.