Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Duration – 10 minutes
Total Time Taken – 25 minutes
Category- Weight loss salad
Diet – Veg
Ingredients for Cucumber and Tomato Weight Loss Salad
- FIVE medium, TWO lbs tomatoes
- FIVE small, ONE lb cucumbers, or ONE fresh English cucumber
- ONE onion, thinly sliced (~1/4 lb)
- TWO Tbsp Sunflower or olive oil
- ONE Tbsp white vinegar
- ONE tsp SEA SALT, or 3/4 tsp table salt
- ONE FOURTH tsp Pepper to taste
- TWO Tbsp Green onion for garnish
(Read More – Classic Potato Weight Loss Salad Recipe)
- Slice tomatoes and cucumbers and place them in a mixing bowl. Slice onion and add them to the bowl.
- In a small dish bowl, stir together two Tbsp sunflower oil, one Tbsp vinegar, one tsp fine sea salt, and one-fourth tsp pepper.
- Just before serving, drizzle your salad with dressing and add more salt according to your taste if needed. Don’t add the dressing early or the tomatoes will be too juicy.