Cucumber salad is a healthy food choice that is low in calories and fat.
While feta offers protein, cucumbers are high in fiber and packed with antioxidants. The lightness of our dressing also makes this salad completely guilt-free.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||20 minutes|
|Total Time||35 minutes|
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced into rounds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion small, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs fresh – loosely packed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese lot-fat, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
(Make another Recipe – Pumpkin Marinara Salad, the Best Cold Weather Breakfast)
How to make Southwest Spaghetti Squash
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Toss the dressing with the cucumber slices, red onion, feta, and dill sprigs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read More Recipe