You’re going to love this dish if you enjoy the well-known appetizer dip!
With all the flavor from the dip, our Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Chicken transforms it into a delectable supper.
With only a small portion of the calories, it is still as delicate and creamy as the wonderful appetizer.
You won’t need to waste your carbs on dipping bread either as we fried it up with chicken!
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||4 Hours|
|Total Time||4 Hours 15 minutes|
- 8 cups spinach loosely packed – chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves fresh – chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes – chopped
- 4 chicken breast filets
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese reduced-fat but not fat-free
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts can, preservative-free or 6-8 artichoke hearts from a jar – drained and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
(Make another Recipe – Delicious Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Golden Raisins)
How to make Cooker Spinach Artichoke Chicken
In the 4-quart slow cooker, add spinach, chicken stock, and chicken.
Add salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
Chicken should be removed from the slow cooker carefully right before serving and placed on serving dishes.
Add the artichokes, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. till creamy, stir. Add sauce to the chicken.
Tomatoes on top If desired, top with additional parmesan cheese.
Read More Recipe