This Green Goddess Salad copycat recipe from Panera is incredibly flavorful, healthy, and simple to make.
a cobb salad topped with a creamy herb dressing and topped with pan-seared chicken, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, crispy bacon, and pickled onions.
The Cobb salad at Panera is delicious and so fresh!
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||16 minutes|
|Total Time||26 minutes|
|Category||Weight loss salad|
- One and a half pounds of boneless skinless fresh chicken breast
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Olive oil or Your favorite cooking Oil
- 5 bowl spring mix lettuce of around 400 grams.
- 1 small bowl of pickled red onions
- Four hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 6 slices of crumbled and cooked bacon
- Two avocados sliced
- Bottled or homemade green goddess Dressing
- 1 small bowl of sliced grape tomatoes
(Make another Recipe- Avocado Tuscan Kale Weight loss Salad Mouthwatering Recipe)
How to make Panera Green Goddess Salad
- Pat the dry chicken with paper towels. Lightly pound fresh chicken breasts between sheets of plastic (use plastic wrap or a Ziploc plastic bag) until they are even in thickness.
- Heat a tbsp of olive in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season fresh chicken on both sides with salt and pepper according to the taste, then add to the hot skillet.
- Cook them for 5-6 minutes without moving, then flip the fresh chicken and cook them for an additional 4-5 minutes & Set them aside on a plate to cool down.
- Clean, Wash and dry the fresh lettuce. Divide it into 4 meal-sized bowls or plates.
- Slice the fresh chicken and divide among the 4 salads, then top them with pickled onions, sliced grape tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled egg slices, and avocado.
- Drizzle the green goddess dressing over each salad and serve them immediately.