A pasta salad that’s ideal for a picnic is today’s dish! Great pasta salad is a necessity at every barbecue.
It comes together quickly, is loaded with fresh ingredients, and is tasty. The preparation time for this quick and simple pasta salad is only 30 minutes!
|Preparation Time||11 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||11 minutes|
|Total Time||22 minutes|
- 3 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 2 heaping cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 1 cup Persian cucumbers, sliced into thin half moons
- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup minced parsley
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, more for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence, or dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
(Make another Recipe – Best Chopped Salad with Chicken for Lunch or Dinner)
How to make Pasta Salad
In a big pot of salted, boiling water, cook your pasta. It should be drained, mixed with some olive oil, and then left to cool.
Chop the cucumbers and cherry tomatoes, finely chop the parsley, and crumble the feta.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
And combine everything in a large bowl! Then, taste and enjoy.