|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||10 minutes|
|Total Time taken||20 minutes|
|Category||Weight loss salad|
Ingredients for salad:
- One container Microwave Ready The Little Potato Company – Garlic Parsley
- Two cups of green beans trimmed and cut into Two-inch pieces
- One cup of corn kernels
- One cup of cherry tomatoes whole or halved
- Two tbsp cooking oil or olive oil
- One fresh lemon juice
- Half teaspoon salt
- One-fourth teaspoon of pepper
- Cook the potatoes according to package instructions and place them in a bowl reserving the herb seasoning packet for later.
- While the potatoes are cooking, boil the green beans until bright green in boiling water, about four minutes, adding the corn kernels one min before the cooking time is over. Drain the beans and corn then add to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Add the tomatoes to the bowl.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper, and a reserved garlic-parsley herb packet. Sprinkle on top of the vegetables and toss well
- Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled.
(Make another recipe – Green Goddess Macaroni Weight Loss Salad)
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 31.5g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 7.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 499mg | Fiber: 4.9g | Sugar: 8.6g