In this delicious and simple variation on the traditional Cobb salad, shrimp has been used in place of the chicken.
Even though it only takes 20 minutes to prepare, this filling salad is elegant enough to serve to guests and is ideal for weeknight dinners.
|Preparation Time||05 minutes|
|Cooking Duration||15 minutes|
|Total Time||20 minutes|
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Persian cucumber chunks
- 10 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 12 cooked extra-large shrimp (16-20 count), peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
(Make another Recipe – 1000 Calorie Diet Plan (Is It Good For Weight Loss))
How to make Shrimp Cobb Salad
- Place oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, pepper, and salt in a lidded jar. Shake until combined.
- Mound salad greens on a platter.
- Drizzle with half the dressing and toss to coat.
- Decoratively arrange shrimp, tomatoes, cucumber, egg halves, avocado, bacon, and blue cheese on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.