Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Duration – 3 minutes
Total Time Taken – 13 minutes
Category- Weight loss salad
Diet – Non-Veg
IngredientsTuna Weight Loss Salad Recipe
- Twenty oz tuna in water, (four, 5-oz cans), well-drained.
- One small onion, and one cup of finely diced
- One medium granny smith apple, seeded and diced
- One avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- Three-fourth cup mayonnaise, or added to taste
- Half tsp lemon juice according to taste
- Half cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
(Read More – Kale Weight Loss Salad Recipe with Honey Lemon Dressing)
- Fry nuts on a dry skillet until golden. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- To drain the tuna, I open the lid and then press it down firmly over the tuna to drain off as much water as I can squeeze out. If your tuna is too wet, your salad will be wet.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and add a pinch of black pepper and half tsp lemon juice, or according to taste. Add mayonnaise to taste.