9 Common Mistakes When Trying to Lose Weight
Here are 9 common mistakes people make when trying to lose weight.
1. Many factors can affect scale weight, including fluid fluctuations, muscle mass gain, and the weight of undigested food.
2. Consuming too many calories can keep you from losing weight. On the other hand, too few calories can make you hungry and reduce your metabolism and muscle mass.
3. A lack of exercise can lead to loss of muscle mass and lower metabolism. On the other hand, too much exercise is neither healthy nor effective, and it may lead to severe stress.
or resistance training can help boost metabolic rate, increase muscle mass, and promote fat loss.
5. Fat-free or “diet” foods are typically high in sugar and may lead to hunger and eating more calories than your body needs.
6. Overestimating how many calories you burn during exercise. Because studies show that people tend to overestimate the number of calories they burn during exercise.
7. High protein intake may promote weight loss by reducing appetite, increasing feelings of fullness, and boosting metabolic rate.
8. Not eating enough fiber. Eating enough fiber can help you feel full. It may help with weight loss even without a restrictive diet.
9. low carb and ketogenic diets help reduce hunger and calorie intake, adding too much fat or overall calories may slow down or prevent weight loss.
7 Potential Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Click to explore