14 Smart and Simple Driving Tips For New Drivers
1. After passing the driving test, you'll need to put a "P" plate on your car to let others know you're a new driver.
2. You have to drive the vehicle at a very low speed because in the beginning there is a risk of an accident due to this.
3. Before starting your vehicle, you have to adjust the mirrors properly, so that you can see the vehicles coming from behind.
4. When you are learning the vehicle, then definitely keep an experienced driver with you. So that if you face any difficulty while driving, he will help you.
5. Before driving the vehicle, know all the rules of the road and then follow them strictly.
6. According to a report, 30% of accidents in America are caused by people who use their phones while driving. So do not use the phone while driving.
7. Practice driving on calm roads to improve your driving skills. Only after this drive the vehicle on the main roads.
8. Never drive under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicant, as it puts your life and other people's life in danger.
9. Always use the indicator lights when turning a vehicle, regardless of whether or not someone else is on the road.
10. Drive the vehicle only when the conditions around you are favorable. For example, if it is raining or snowing, do not drive.
11. Avoid driving even if you are very tired as fatigue can make you sleepy and cause accidents.
12. Young people in particular should avoid playing music too loud in the car as it will not make you hear the horn or other things outside and it can put you in danger.
13. It has often been seen that inexperienced drivers get nervous about reverse parking, so parking practice must be done.
14. If you want to become a good driver, then you must take a driving course once in the beginning.
Some of the problems UConn women’s basketball star Paige Buckers is facing
Click to explore